From WikiApiary, monitoring the MediaWiki universe
- done. --☠MarkAHershberger☢(talk)☣ 11:42, 2 January 2020 (UTC)
Yugipedia skin count
Can you figure out why the Skins tab on Yugipedia claims it has 10 skins, but only 5 are listed? I've looked into it before, but couldn't work it out myself. 「ディノ奴千？！」☎ Dinoguy1000 03:41, 27 January 2020 (UTC)
- Yeah, we have this issue for years but I have not had the time to look into this yet. Mostly it lists the extensions twice and displays the count correctly. Actually this is the first time where I see this the other way around. Cheers --[[kgh]] (talk) 10:05, 27 January 2020 (UTC)
Thanks for adding NikkiWiki to WikiApiary! :-)
- You are welcome. Glad you like it. Keep up the good wiki work. :) Cheers --[[kgh]] (talk) 08:36, 24 April 2020 (UTC)
How to move SDIY wiki to Synth DIY Wiki?
- You cannot do this, thus I have just done it for you now. Cheers --[[kgh]] (talk) 07:44, 24 May 2020 (UTC)
I just stumbled across a renamed wiki that has WikiApiary pages for both its old and new names/URLs: the IEEE Global History Network was renamed to Engineering and Technology History Wiki at some point, with an accompanying URL change. I don't know how to handle this. 「ディノ奴千？！」☎ Dinoguy1000 15:28, 14 June 2020 (UTC)
- Thanks for spotting this. Usually and preferably we fix the first wiki added to WikiApiary. In this case the old entry stopped collecting data before the "duplicate" was added and which is collecting fine. Since we have some liberty here to do decent choices I in this case redirected the older entry to the newer entry. Cheers --[[kgh]] (talk) 15:57, 14 June 2020 (UTC)
- Done. --[[kgh]] (talk) 20:07, 25 June 2020 (UTC)
Hey again. Can you do the follows moves so they appear on the Wazeopedia disambig page and match the format of the other wikis in the farm
Wazeopedia - Canada -> Wazeopedia (Canada)
Wazeopedia - Global -> Wazeopedia (Global)
Wazeopedia - USA -> Wazeopedia (USA)
Thank you --Nintendofan885T&Cs apply 21:38, 20 August 2020 (UTC)
Can the bot be made to accept Gzip?
Hi, I'm one of the people working for Liquipedia our farm hasn't been collected in almost 2 years now because we only accept gzip request to reduce the data transfer size from all the requests to our wiki. Would it be possible to make the data collection bot also accept gzip?
- Hi, thanks for reaching out. Your best shot is to create an issue for I guess BumbleBee it is on GitHub (WikiApiary/wikibees). If you also provide a pull for it it will be great. Cheers --[[kgh]] (talk) 15:26, 1 September 2020 (UTC) PS Make sure you also ping Hexmode.