From WikiApiary, monitoring Main Page/New and over 25,500 other wikis
WikiApiary collects, graphs and analyzes information about MediaWiki websites. Once a website is registered with WikiApiary a suite of bots will start collecting information about the versions of software being used, the amount of editing activity on the site as well as the use of Semantic MediaWiki. WikiApiary intends to help those running MediaWiki sites have a better insight into their sites.
How to add your wiki?
- Create an account on WikiApiary,
- Check your email and verify your email address,
- Do a search and make sure your site hasn't been added already,
- Add your website to WikiApiary, and add it to your watchlist,
- If you'd like, add monitored by WikiApiary to your wiki footer.
Your website will be checked by operators shortly.
Support WikiApiary! Error in widget Gittip: Unable to load template wiki 'Gittip'